About the Role
• Design and Detailing for Residential projects with values ranging from €2.0m to €24.0m.
• Joining a growing team within our residential section,
• Planning and managing CAD documentation, working closely with our in-house Engineering section.
• Attend meetings with the client and other members of the design team.
• Aid in the preparation of Fire Safety Certificates and Disabled Access Certificates.
• Aid in design delivery in accordance with agreed timescales, building regulations and costs.
• Aid in compliance with the relevant Health and Safety legislation.
• Contract Duration: Permanent.
• Salary: Negotiable.
• Company Pension scheme available.
• Company bonus scheme applies.
• Travel Expenses apply.
Return CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Appropriate qualification in Architecture with minimum 5 to 10 years experience.
• Experience of working closely with other members of the design team.
• Competency in AutoCAD essential and a working knowledge of Revit desirable.
• This role will suit a professional wishing to expand their experience across a number of construction sectors.
• Possess excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
• Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
• Full-clean driver’s license.
About the Company
Architectural Technician – Architectural Technologist
McArdle Doyle are a Dundalk based Design and Project Management Consulting practice serving the retail, commercial, petroleum and residential construction sectors.
Due to continued expansion we are seeking an Architectural Technician. The role is a permanent position offering the candidate the opportunity to join a progressive practice.